Well, it's kinda wierd posting on sunday when I already posted mid week, but here it goes-
Our crazy kids don't like that our dog is outside-they liked it in the winter when she could sleep inside in her cage. Gretle can get out of her outdoor cage, but never runs away-she is a very good dog. She either lays down by the back door or under the carport. The other night, after we'd already locked up and gone to bed, the kids snuck to the back door and let the dog in to sleep in their room, which we didn't know till the next morning-that's the only good/bad thing about having an air conditioner in our bedroom-the white noise it creates blocks out everything. The dog doesn't every sleep on their actual bed, it's quite content to just sleep on their floor on under their beds. It does have the bad habit of hiding under Leah's bed if we try to put it out. I do like having wood floor-it is so much nicer than carpet with kids and pets! Gretle really is a good little dog-pugs tend to have a good temperment. I really should get some pictures of her with the kids and post them.
Here are my latest scrapbook pgs-
Aunt Kim should love this pg....
Another time I got to use that fun barbed wire font.
Cutting out and removing backgrounds is always so much fun.
A picture of grandpa-he will be here wednesday! 
I love overalls! I have a pair of overalls that all 4 children have worn-they were a gift when Leah was a baby and they're from old navy so they were nongender specific. I want to get them framed sometime with pictures of all the kids in a big frame.

0 comments:
Post a Comment