May 30, 2009

More scrapbook pgs

First off, what do you think of my new banner? (Now I just need to learn how to change the wallpaper on by blog-if someone knows please email me. I'd love to run a border of lace on the sides of the pg) I love photoshop! I figured out that each blogger template requires it's own width banner so I designed one for my blog and let the kids each help design one for each of their blogs that we started up for the summer. Jacob loves that the text on his banner is in flame font. Their blogs are sealed up for safety but I thought it'd be a good incentive for encouraging writing during the summer. They have each picked the game pacman to have on their blogs (by adding gadgets( and they get to play each time they've made a new post. For right now I'm having them hand write their posts, read it out loud to themselves to proofread it, and then I type it up, but I think Leah's about ready to start tying up her own posts.

Anyway back to scrapbooking-here's my latest pgs. OK on this on Leah was really wanting a pg with yellow as the main color-so I tried to be accommodating, but after she left I colorized the plaid and striped pgs to the blue polka dot color 'cause I thought it was just way to much yellow.

Such a pretty face right? In this one Leah had blue snow cone face & didn't like it getting washed.
This one I want take back to edit and add a tag saying it was at the iron County fair.




Leah said this pg is proof that she's never liked grass.




Yes I caught the typo & I've already fixed it but didn't want to re save in a low resolution for the web so just ignore it.


Another bonus in photoshop-you can fix photo's! In this pic the barney suit had a 1-2 inch tear right in the crotch and I was able to patch it in the pic. So much fun.

Lately Mikey has been being such a ham!

Awww... how sweet. I wish I could have gotten more pictures here but everyone was in such a hurry. Oh well, at least I got a couple good ones.


This was back when I was around kindergarten age in Palestine -apparently this was at the mall.



Well that's all I have for right now, I'll post more as I get them done. I have so many pictures I need to get done, and sometime I need to put in my order for prints-there's a place in orem that will mail out 12 by 12 prints, but I also heard lots of Costco's are printing 12 by 12s now because so many people are doing digital scrapbooking. I can see why-it's so much cheaper and more convenient-I can use one paper I got as a freebie unlimited times and colorize it any color I want, I can use templates to make punches out of any paper I want & resize them to any size and I don't have to buy any punches. I also don't have to buy any markers, or brads or other scrapbook embellishments! I don't have to search and search for just the right color anything! If a scrapbook pg get ruined I can just reprint it. I can easily make multiple copies of the same pg. I can resize or crop a photo anyway I want to without damaging the original photo. I can take an about worthless picture and make it a great one. I could go on and on about photoshop, but I've got a family room to clean. See ya!

0 comments: