After going to the open house we drove over to Tooele to see Courtney's brother Ryan and his family.

The kids got to go to primary with their cousins, and play with them. Abby had joked about our kids doubling their primary by attending. I think it came pretty close. I've never seen a ward that was so small! Seriously, their chapel wasn't even half full! I've seen/been in bigger branches. It's funny how some wards can split and still be bursting at the seams and some can be so small. I've some wards that are triangles, either lots of primary or hardly any, but usually they all have members.
I think the kids thought walking to church was fun, and Leah, Jacob & Joanie got to all go to the same class.

Also Joanie gave us a short recital of twinkle twinkle on her violin.

Also Joanie gave us a short recital of twinkle twinkle on her violin.

On the drive back we saw about 7-9 deer right off the road, but by then the camera was packed away.

0 comments:
Post a Comment